When it comes to making pasta Marcato’s Atlas Wellness 150 stands head and shoulders above all others.
The quality craftsmanship, a wide range of customization and exceptional ease of use are all hallmarks of this machine and stand as the reasons why the Marcato Atlas 150 is one of the most proudly acclaimed pasta maker machines for professional and domestic use worldwide.
As mentioned above the Marcato Atlas Wellness 150 is extremely well made as benefiting of it’s current acclaim. It was even designed and manufactured right in the homeland of pasta: Italy. Marcato spared nothing in their pursuit of a first rate pasta making machine. Crafted from high grade steel, equally high grade aluminum, and inner workings of polymeric resin the Atlas Wellness 150 is one of the only pasta making machines on the market that will not release unwanted heavy metal particles into the dough during it’s creation.
- Dimensions: 6” (L) x 7” (W) x 5.5” (H)
- Item Weight: 6.5lbs
- Color: Silver
- Exterior construction of the highest quality aluminum
- Anodised aluminum rollers have a rough surface which translates to the pasta dough making it more porous and better able to bind to sauces/other condiments
- Combs and scrapers are made of polymeric resin, an exclusive feature of Marcato’s as it guarantees no harmful metal dust particles transfer to the dough
- Features a 10 position dial that regulates pasta sheet thickness from 0.5mm to 4.8mm
- Includes table clamp and non-slip, rubber feet for added stability and ease of use
- Manual crank with black handle
- Produces lasagne, tagliolini, and fettuccine without any extra/optional pasta accessories
- Easily cleaned with a cloth, NOT safe for dishwasher use
- Instructional manual with recipes included
- Comes gift boxed
- 10 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
Beyond the already impressive craftsmanship the Atlas Wellness 150’s true claim to fame lies in it’s the sheer versatility. The base machine alone is capable of producing three distinctive types of pasta for your cooking pleasure in the form of: Lasagne, Fettuccine, and Tagliolini. Each of them a classic must have for the pasta lovers of the world.
Range of Pasta Thickness Styles
Furthermore the Marcato Atlas Wellness 150 provides a great range in choosing the thickness of the pasta sheets you can produce regardless of the style of pasta you are going for. With a total of 10 different settings you can be well on your way to creating a highly personalized meal with all the bragging rights that entails.
Full Chart Below:
|Regulator||Pasta sheet thickness|
|n.0||≈ 4.8 mm|
|n.1||≈ 3.7 mm|
|n.2||≈ 3.1 mm|
|n.3||≈ 2.4 mm|
|n.4||≈ 1.8 mm|
|n.5||≈ 1.5 mm|
|n.6||≈ 1.0 mm|
|n.7||≈ 0.8 mm|
|n.8||≈ 0.6 mm|
|n.9||≈ 0.5 mm|
Considering the immense success of the model it is not surprising that Marcato has heavily expanded on the customization and functionality of the Atlas Wellness 150. Color was naturally one of the first things they added making this model available in eight different color including: Red, Pink, Green, Blue, Black, Copper, Silver, and Chrome Steel.
Of course Marcato added more then a mere cosmetic update. The Altas Wellness 150 Pasta Maker boosts an additional 12 accessories for added functionality. Of these ten of them are capable of allowing you create new styles of pasta including: Pappardelle, Reginette, Mafaldine, Lasagnette, Trenette, Linguine, Vermicelli, Spaghetti, Spaghetti Chitarra, and Capellini.
Finally Marcato tackled the prospect of making the Altas Wellness 150 even easier to use. The Answer: a model featuring a fully automated electric motor capable of producing pasta as fast as you can feed dough into it.
The Marcato Silver Atlas 150 Pasta Machine has everything: sleek design, sturdy materials, efficient usage, and enough functionally to make Marcato’s Atlas Wellness 150 the only pasta making machine you’ll ever need. All we can say is that you will defiantly not regret this one of a kind pasta maker.