Avant-Garde Asparagus Cooker by Catering Line
The Avant-Garde Asparagus Cooker by Catering Line is a multi use tool that is perfect for cooking asparagus, ears of corn, blanching vegetables, boiling eggs, making pasta, small batch canning, and steaming mussels!
Easy to Use:
The Avant-Garde Asparagus Cooker is very easy to use. For example, if you are making asparagus, simply the cut the asparagus to fit into your steamer basket. Cover and steam about 6 to 8 minutes for thicker asparagus and 3 to 5 minutes for thinner asparagus. At this point, the asparagus should be crisp with a beautiful bright green color and ready to be removed from the basket.
- Avant-Garde Asparagus Cooker includes pot and steamer basket
- Constructed from durable, food safe, 18/10 stainless steel, which will last for years to come
- Aesthetically pleasing with a gleaming mirror finish that never needs polishing
- Color: Silver
- Diameter: 7″ or 17.8cm
- Height: 8.75″ or 22.8cm
- Capacity: 4.1 quarts or 3.9lt
- Item Weight: 2lbs
- Stable, heavy base
- Tempered glass lid allows you view the cooking progress
- Riveted handles
- Features a deep, mesh, steamer basket with handle for easy removal from pot
- Induction ready
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Comes gift boxed
- Perfect for gifting
- 10 year warranty
- Made in Indonesia
If you are looking for a great set of precision tweezers to plate asparagus then, check out the Tweezers Kitchen Tong by Sara Cucina here. These well designed stainless steel tongs not only add precision when lifting or turning food, but it also maintains the integrity of its structure during the process.