The Cherry Pitter – Merry Go Round by Sara Cucina
If you love fresh cherries and olives, but not the mess or the time it takes to remove the pits, then the Cherry Pitter – Merry Go Round by Sara Cucina is for you! This handy tool quickly pits four cherries at once without bruising or wasting any of the fruit. The Merry Go Round Cherry Pitter is incredibly easy to use and virtually mess-free as the bottom tray catches all the juice and pits.
- Constructed of durable plastic
- Color: Red
- Dimensions: 4.9″ (L) x 4.9″ (W) x 5.9″ (H)
- Items: 0.5lbs
- Easy to use – simply press down from the top to pit up to 4 cherries at a time
- Removable container at the bottom collects pits
- Works with some olive varieties
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Hand washing recommended
- Comes gift boxed
- 1 year warranty
- Made in Thailand
If you are looking for a great ice cream shovel for serving ice cream, then check out this Ice Cream Shovel by Sara Cusina here.
Nothing tops off an ice cream sundae better then a cherry and nothing reaches the bottom of a parfait dish better than the Long Latte Spoon Set by Sara Moka shown here.