The Marcato Flour Dispenser is a beautifully designed and multi-use tool that is used by both professional chefs and home bakers around the world for promoting consistency and added interest to their recipes.
With its large capacity, quality construction, and ergonomic design, the Marcato Flour Dispenser is king for promoting consistency in your recipe results by removing larger particles that could potentially result in poorly textured dishes and baked goods.
This beautifully designed and multi-use dispenser is perfect for dusting flour over fresh pasta or sprinkling icing sugar over homemade baked goods, In addition, it becomes the perfect accessory for decorating your favorite hot beverages.
As you can see, with its sheer versatility, this is just one more reason why the Marcato Flour Dispenser belongs on your kitchen counter standing tall and ready to aid you in creating deliciousness.
- Constructed with a durable, food safe, anodized aluminum body
- Features a stainless steel mesh covering for even dispensing of flour, cornmeal, cocoa, confectioners sugar, and spices
- Chrome locknuts
- Dimensions: 2″ (L) x 4″ (W) x 4″ (H)
- Capacity: 8.5oz / 240g
- Item Weight:0.5lbs
- Colored through oxidation and comes in your choice of Black, Blue, Red, and Silver
- User-friendly with an ergonomic shape and superior grip
- Promotes consistency in your recipe results by removing larger particles of flour, sugar, etc
- Perfect for decorating beverages or desserts
- Great for dusting flour over homemade fresh pasta
- Easily cleaned with a dry cloth or brush, NOT dishwasher safe
- Comes gift boxed
- 5 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato Family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
Complete the Collection:
Check out the colorful selection of Marcato’s Cookie Maker and Press here.
Each type of pasta comes from different regions in Italy and each have their own unique characteristics that Marcato fully represents in their products. Check them out: Capellini, Lasagnette, Linguine, Mafaldine, Pappardelle, Ravioli, Raviolini, Reginette, Spaghetti Alla Chitarra, Spaghetti, Trenette, and Vermicelli.