The Lasagnette Attachment Model is part of the Marcato Atlas Wellness 150 Accessories Series, which is designed to create a thin, 10mm, flat noodle, often with the same ribbed or curved edges as the wider lasagna noodle.
- The attachment is easy to identify, as it has the word “Lasagnette” engraved on the head
- Fully compatible with both the manual and motorized Atlas Wellness 150 Models
- Constructed of durable, food grade, chrome steel with a mirror finish
- Premium quality, anodized, aluminum rollers
- Dimensions: 7″ (L) x 2.2″ (W) x 1.1″ (H)
- Item Weight: 1lb
- Color: Silver
- User-friendly assembly: Simply insert the unit into the appropriate slots on the machine for a stable hold
- The Lasagnette Attachment Atlas 150 Wellness cutting head produces a thin, flat-style pasta approximately10mm wide
- It is recommended that you use either the sixth or seventh setting on the main machine for optimal results
- Features removal combs for easy clean up
- Easily cleaned with a damp cloth or brush, NOT dishwasher safe
- Comes boxed
- 10 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
Complete the Collection:
Artisan Cooking carries the entire Atlas 150 Accessories Series as well as the Atlas 150 Pasta Maker and optional Pastadrive Motor.
Each type of pasta comes from different regions in Italy and each have their own unique characteristics that Marcato fully represents in their products. Check them out: Capellini, Lasagnette, Linguine, Mafaldine, Pappardelle, Ravioli, Raviolini, Reginette, Spaghetti Alla Chitarra, Spaghetti, Trenette, and Vermicelli.
There are no reviews yet.