Nothing tastes better than fresh authentic homemade pasta and learning how to make fresh pasta couldn’t be easier with the Marcato Ampia Pasta Machine!
The Marcato Ampia Pasta Machine features 3 fixed pasta heads and makes an excellent choice for home and small-scale use. This unit is also compatible with optional Pastadrive motor, which will make short work of making your favorite Lasagne, Fettuccine, and Tagliolini recipes.
- Straight forward, manual operation
- Easily rolls and cuts pasta dough into 3 traditional Italian pasta shapes including: Lasagne, Fettuccine, and Tagliolini
- Equipped with a bayonet fitting for the optional Marcato Pastadrive Motor
- Dimensions: 8″ (L) x 7″ (W) x 5″ (H)
- Item Weight: 6lbs
- Color: Silver
- Exterior chrome steel construction with a beautiful mirror finish
- 6″ / 150mm anodised aluminum alloy rollers have a rough surface which translates to the pasta dough making it more porous and better able to bind to sauces/other condiments
- Combs and scrapers are made of food grade, polymeric resin, an exclusive feature of Marcato’s as it guarantees no harmful metal dust particles transfer to the dough
- Features a 10 position dial that regulates pasta sheet thickness from 0.5mm to 4.8mm
- Makes pasta to a maximum width of 150mm
- Produces 6.5mm wide Fettuccine and 1.5mm wide Tagliolini
- Includes table clamp and non-slip, rubber feet for added stability and ease of use
- Manual crank with black handle
- Combs are removable and unit can be easily cleaned with a cloth, NOT safe for dishwasher use
- Instructional manual with recipes included
- Comes gift boxed
- 10 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
Each type of pasta comes from different regions in Italy and each have their own unique characteristics that Marcato fully represents in their products. Check them out: Capellini, Lasagnette, Linguine, Mafaldine, Pappardelle, Ravioli, Raviolini, Reginette, Spaghetti Alla Chitarra, Spaghetti, Trenette, and Vermicelli.