Making fresh, authentic, homemade pasta is easy using the world famous, Marcato Atlas 180 Pasta Machine.
The Marcato Atlas 180 Pasta Machine quickly rolls and cuts pasta dough up to 7″ / 180mm wide and is capable of producing 3 different pasta shapes including: lasagne, fettuccine, and tagliolini. The convenient adjustment dial easily controls the thickness of the dough, which guarantees a consistent texture and even cook time.
*NOTE: Unlike the Atlas 150, the Marcato Atlas 180 Pasta Machine does not come with any additional pasta cutting head accessories. However, both the Atlas 180 and 150 are compatible with the Pastadrive motor.
- Dimensions: 17”(L) x 18”(W) x 12”(H)
- Item Weight: 3lbs
- Color: Silver
- Exterior construction of the highest quality aluminum
- Anodised aluminum rollers have a rough surface which translates to the pasta dough making it more porous and better able to bind to sauces/other condiments
- Combs and scrapers are made of polymeric resin, an exclusive feature of Marcato’s as it guarantees no harmful metal dust particles transfer to the dough
- 10 position dial that regulates pasta sheet thickness from 0.6mm to 4.8mm, which ensures consistent texture and even cooking time
- Capable of rolling out pasta sheets up to 7″ / 180mm wide
- Includes table clamp and non-slip, rubber feet for added stability and ease of use
- Manual crank with black handle
- Produces lasagne, fettuccine, and tagliolini, without any extra/optional pasta accessories
- Easily cleaned with a cloth, NOT safe for dishwasher use
- Instructional manual with recipes included
- Comes gift boxed
- 10 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
Each type of pasta comes from different regions in Italy and each have their own unique characteristics that Marcato fully represents in their products. Check them out: Capellini, Lasagnette, Linguine, Mafaldine, Pappardelle, Ravioli, Raviolini, Reginette, Spaghetti Alla Chitarra, Spaghetti, Trenette, and Vermicelli.