Easily convert select Marcato manual machines into electric ones with the Marcato Pastadrive Motor.
This powerful and time-saving motor can only be used on Marcato machines that bear the CE safety mark and that were manufactured after 1998. The Marcato Pastadrive Electric Motor is excellent for household use as well for small businesses.
The Pastadrive Motor can also be used with the Atlas 150 accessories, with the exception of the following cuts: Ravioli, Raviolini, Reginette, Mafaldine, and Pappardelle.
Marcato Pastadrive Motor features:
- Robust and ergonomic design that facilitates excellent grip and stability
- Hands-free design that let’s you keep just the right amount of tension on the dough
- Speeds up the pasta making process without compromising quality
- Can instantly and simply attach to Marcato’s compatible machines with its innovative bayonet fitting. No other methods of securing the motor are necessary
- Exterior: Food grade ABS with chrome finish
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 5.8” (L) x 7” (W) x 4.5” (H)
- Item Weight: 3lbs
- 2 speed motor (UL listed 110v 60hz 100 watts)
- Pasta pusher included
- Comes with a polarized plug
- For safety reasons, Marcato recommends securing the machine to a table using a clamp that comes with the purchase of a machine
- Clean with a soft cloth after each use, NOT dishwasher safe
- Comes gift boxed
- 2-year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
- All compatible machines sold separately (see above)
- To view the full Marcato Pastadrive Manual click here.