The compact Marcato Regina Pasta Machine is perfectly designed to produce 5 different hollow pasta shapes including: Bucatini, Fusilli, Maccheroni, Maccherocini, and Rigatoni. This is a marvelous product that is easy to use, easy to clean, and above all, it makes excellent extrusion pastas!
The Manual Marcato Regina Pasta Machine Includes:
- 1 Marcato Regina Pasta Machine
- Adjustable slicer cuts pasta to your desired length, which makes for consistent consistent texture, cook time, and taste
- 1 table-clamp design included for extra stability
- 1 easy to turn, detachable crank handle that can be used with both slow and fast openings
- 5 labeled dies which are fully interchangeable and simple to change
- Die set holder
- Locking ring nut
- 1 Wrench
- 1 Cleaning brush
- Instruction manual with recipes
For the full Marcato Regina Manual including Recipes click here.
- Constructed of durable, food grade, ABS and polycarbonate
- Extruders, slicers, and dies are made from premium chrome steel
- Dimensions: 8.5” (L) x 4.8” (W) x 6.5” (H)
- Item Weight: 5lbs
- Color: Silver / White
- Skid proof feet to protect your countertop
- Easily feeds the dough through the top window and with a turn of the crank, you will see the pasta come out of the side of the machine in long strips
- Ideal for making making pasta salad, mac and cheese, or soups with noodles
- Disassembles for brush cleaning, NOT dishwasher safe
- Reassemble and store in its own box
- Comes gift boxed
- 2 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
There are no reviews yet.