The Otello Pasta Machine (Brass Edition) by Marcato is both a tribute and a complete remaster of the original machine that started it all in 1930.
Rebuilt from the ground up, the Otello Pasta Machine Brass Edition is an incredibility solid machine, while still retaining its original iconic aesthetic that Marcato is famous for.
- Includes: The Otello Pasta Machine (Brass Edition) and 1 table clamp
- Features a traditional design with modern technologies, quality materials, and exclusive finishes
- Manual operation with an easy to turn crank
- Finish: Chrome / Brass
- Width: 8.66”
- Depth: 7.08”
- Height: 7.3”
- Exterior construction of the highest quality chromed aluminum with a PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) treatment
- Gorgeous brass accents
- Food safe, anodised aluminum alloy rollers have a rough surface, which translates to the pasta dough making it more porous and better able to bind to sauces/other condiments
- Removable combs and scrapers are made of polymeric resin, an exclusive feature of Marcato’s as it guarantees no harmful metal dust particles transfer to the dough
- Includes table clamp for added stability and ease of use
- Features a solid elm wood base and handle for a vintage touch. The wood is treated with natural oil to increase resistance and durability over time
- Control dough sheet width for lasagna (up to 150mm), fettuccine (1.5mm), and tagliolini (1.5mm)
- Adjustment dial with 7 different positions produces sheets of dough up to 150mm wide with thicknesses from 0.8mm to 4.0mm
- Easily cleaned with a cloth, NOT safe for dishwasher use
- Comes gift boxed
- 2 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
There are no reviews yet.