The Pappardelle Attachment Model is part of the Marcato Atlas Wellness 150 Accessories Series designed to create very large and broadly shaped, pasta ribbons measuring 50mm wide.
- The attachment is easy to identify as it has the word “Pappardelle” engraved on the head
- Constructed of durable, food grade, chrome steel with a beautiful mirror finish
- Premium quality, anodized, aluminum rollers
- Dimensions: 7″ (L) x 2.2″ (W) x 1.1″ (H)
- Item Weight: 1lb
- Color: Silver
- User-friendly assembly: Simply insert the unit into the appropriate slots on the machine for a stable hold
- The Pappardelle Attachment Atlas 150 Wellness cutting head produces very large and broadly shaped, pasta ribbons measuring 50mm wide
- It is recommended that you use the sixth setting on the main machine for optimal results
- Due to the peculiarities of this type of pasta you should only operate this attachment by hand
- Features removal combs for easy clean up
- Easily cleaned with a damp cloth or brush, NOT dishwasher safe
- Comes boxed
- 10 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato Family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
Complete the Collection:
Each type of pasta comes from different regions in Italy and each have their own unique characteristics that Marcato fully represents in their products. Check them out: Capellini, Lasagnette, Linguine, Mafaldine, Pappardelle, Ravioli, Raviolini, Reginette, Spaghetti Alla Chitarra, Spaghetti, Trenette, and Vermicelli.