Manufactured in the Czech Republic, the Porkert brand is known for their collection of high-quality manual meat grinders.
Built to endure the generations to come, the Porkert Manual Meat Grinder is constructed of cast iron and plated in a double tinned cast aluminum that is completely chip, flake, and rust resistant. These materials are not only extremely durable, but are also food grade, ensuring safe meat processing. The internal augers themselves are also made of cast iron which reinforces Porkert’s emphasis on food safety and a long-lasting product.
These vintage manual meat grinders have unrivaled smooth and clean grinding action that can be used in your own kitchen or restaurant business. There is a clamp or bolted-in style and five models to choose from, each with their own dimensions designed to meet anyone’s grinding needs. This product page focuses on the larger bolt attachment models 22 and 32. The smaller clamp mounted models and their specs can be found here.
Artisan Cooking is proud to offer the premium Porkert Manual Meat Grinder as well as their replacement parts to America.
Benefits of Grinding Your Own Meat Manually:
- You are in complete control of the type/quality of meat you wish to grind
- Depending on your preference, you can prepare lean or high fat content grinds
- Guaranteed freshness
- It’s more cost effective as store bought pre-ground meats are often more expensive
- Smaller, more portable, and more cost effective when compared to electric grinders
You Can Also Use a Grinder For:
- Ideal for making your own sausages, hamburger patties, and meat pastes (liver pate)
- Great for grinding other ingredients like bones, vegetables, and stale bread
- Perfect for preparing dog food
- Handy for grinding hunting game
Porkert Manual Meat Grinder Sizes and Specifications:
- Ideal for grinding medium to large sized meats, vegetables, or bones
- Constructed of cast iron and plated in a double tinned cast aluminum that is completely chip, flake, and rust resistant
- Less portable, but sturdier/heavier than models 5, 8, 10 making it an excellent choice for butcher shops, restaurant businesses, and hunting cabins
- Table top design that features 4 sturdy legs that can either be bolted down to a flat surface via screw holes in the feet for added stabilization or simply rested on a flat surface for a non-permanent option.
- Includes a 3/16” steel cutting disc and a blade
- Features a beautiful wood grip handle
- Disassembles for easy cleaning
- Hand wash only
- Comes gift boxed
- 5 year warranty
- Made in Czech Republic
- Hopper size: 6″ wide
- Weight of unit: 22lbs
- Hopper size: 7″ wide
- Weight of unit: 28lbs