The Reginette Attachment Model is part of the Marcato Atlas Wellness 150 Accessories Series designed to create wide, flat, pasta ribbons with regal scalloped edges measuring 12mm wide.
- The attachment is easy to identify as it has the word “Reginette” engraved on the head
- Constructed of durable, food grade, chrome steel with a beautiful mirror finish
- Premium quality, anodized, aluminum rollers
- Dimensions: 7″ (L) x 2.2″ (W) x 1.1″ (H)
- Item Weight: 1lb
- Color: Silver
- User-friendly assembly: Simply insert the unit into the appropriate slots on the machine for a stable hold
- The Reginette Attachment Atlas 150 Wellness creates wide, flat, pasta ribbons with regal scalloped edges measuring 12mm wide
- It is recommended that you use the sixth setting on the main machine for optimal results
- Due to the peculiarities of this type of pasta you should only operate this attachment by hand
- Features removal combs for easy clean up
- Easily cleaned with a damp cloth or brush, NOT dishwasher safe
- Comes boxed
- 10 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato Family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
Complete the Collection:
Artisan Cooking carries the entire Atlas 150 Accessories Series as well as the Atlas 150 Pasta Maker and optional Pastadrive Motor.
Each type of pasta comes from different regions in Italy and each have their own unique characteristics that Marcato fully represents in their products. Check them out: Capellini, Lasagnette, Linguine, Mafaldine, Pappardelle, Ravioli, Raviolini, Reginette, Spaghetti Alla Chitarra, Spaghetti, Trenette, and Vermicelli.
There are no reviews yet.