The Mandolin Slicer by Vitantonio is one of the easiest to use and most versatile kitchen tools a home cook can own.
The Vitantonio Mandolin is a fine quality cutting-edge tool that will allow you create incredibly uniform, paper-thin slices of vegetables and fruit as well as garnishes like a pro.
- Color: Black
- Sturdy plastic and stainless steel design
- Dimensions:15″ (L) x 3.5″ (W)
- Item Weight: 0.5lbs
- Includes 5 interchangeable stainless steel with super sharp blades
- Built in container to store blades
- Rubber feet for maximum stability
- Ideal for prepping dishes like scalloped potatoes, gratins, veggie carpaccios, pizza toppings, fruit tarts, and Pommes Anna
- Handwashing recommended
- 5 year warranty
- Made in Italy
Tips for Use
- Place the Vitantonio Mandolin slicer perpendicular to you so that you will have better control over slicing the food
- The Vitantonio Mandolin blades are very sharp so please take precautions when using and cleaning the slicer
- Cut the vegetable/fruit in half to make a flat surface and then attach the rounded end of one of the vegetable/fruit halves to the hand pusher
- Slide the flat side of the vegetable/fruit across the blades using even strokes and consistent pressure and then repeat for other half
- Wet the blade and runway if you need more lubrication. Some fruits and vegetables are juicy enough to help you along with the slicing action, but starchy vegetables, like potatoes, don’t glide well if they dry out
- Clean the Vitantonio Mandolin slicer immediately after use to prevent food from drying on the parts
- Experiment with a variety of fruits and vegetables!
There are no reviews yet.