The Vev Vigano Tradizioni Moka Cast Aluminum Stovetop Espresso Maker is made in Italy and has been a long-time favorite for use in cafés and bars as it produces a rich, smooth and aromatic espresso coffee in just minutes.
If you enjoy the ritual of making espresso coffee at home then the VEV Vigano Moka Tradizioni Aluminum Stovetop Espresso Maker is for you.
- Makes coffee fast without sacrificing quality or style
- Heavy gauge, 99.9% pure cast aluminum body
- Attractive eight-sided design with wide base allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the flavor and aroma of your coffee
- Polished ABS hard black plastic handle and lid knob
- Suitable for use on gas, electric, glass, or ceramic stovetops
- Comes in 1, 3, 6, 9, and 12 cup capacity
- Makes a stylish gift for family and friends
- 2 year warranty
- Made in Italy
The Vev Vigano Tradizioni Moka Cast Aluminum Stovetop Espresso Maker is perfect for home enjoyment and comes in a variety of sizes to fit your needs.
|Cup Size||Volume Ounces||Volume Milliliters|
The perfect cup of coffee occurs as the cold water in the lower chamber heats, and the pressure from its boiling forces the water up through the coffee grounds. To extract the most out of your freshly ground coffee beans, try brewing it slow on low heat for maximum strength, which will take 4 – 5 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and let it stand until the lower chamber is releasing only steam. The lower water tank holds a metal filter and features a safety valve. The upper tank fills with perfectly brewed coffee. Have fun by experimenting with heat, and temperature to achieve the best results.