Noce Chestnut Salt Mill – 7.5″ by Vitantonio
Add class and style to your kitchen and dining room table with the Noce Chestnut Salt Mill – 7.5″ by Vitantonio. This beautiful salt mill is fully adjustable and capable of producing both fine and coarse grinds which will enhance the flavor of your food more effectively. For example, if you are wishing to season popcorn with salt, then use a very fine grind. If you are looking to garnish a steak, then it is good to use a coarser grain of salt.
Sea salt in its purest form is an important element, which contains approximately 92 minerals essential to human function. By using Noce Chestnut Salt Mill you can avoid the additives that most pre-ground table salt has that keeps the salt from slowly turning back into a large solid piece.
For Best Results Using the Noce Chestnut Salt Mill – 7.5″
- Use only dry coarse pink, white, or blue salt that are 0.16″ or 4mm in diameter
- Color: Walnut brown
- Constructed of 100% non-toxic, beech wood
- Dimensions: 7.5″ (H) x 1.9″ (W)
- Capacity: 5g
- Item Weight: 6.2lbs
- Ideal for everyday use
- Easy to refill, simply unscrew the top of each mill to refill it
- Classic Grind Adjustment: Turn the top knob tighter (clockwise) for finer grinds; looser (counter-clockwise) for coarser grinds
- Strong, non-corrosive, ceramic core works better than plastic cores as they are firmer and last longer
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Comes gift boxed
- Perfect for gifting
- 10 year warranty
- Made in Italy
*Note: Salt not included
Why not check out the matching Walnut Pepper Mill – 7.5″ by Vitantonio here.