3 Cup French Press by Sara Cucina
Did you know that the small and unassuming 3 Cup French Press by Sara Cucina has many unique uses in the kitchen? Firstly, it makes a fabulous hot brew of rich, aromatic coffee. In addition, it is also great for making cold brew coffee, hot or cold tea, frothed milk, whipped cream, mixing drinks, rinsing grains, draining defrosted foods, infusing water or oils, and rehydrating dried food items such as mushrooms.
This French Press is very simple to use when making coffee. Just place the coffee grounds in the bottom of the container, steeping them with hot water, and then pressing down on the plunger slowly. The plunger catches the grounds of coffee so that they do not end up in the final cup.
- Features a tempered glass beaker that is housed in durable, 18/10 stainless steel frame with a movable plunger
- Aesthetically pleasing with a gleaming mirror finish that never needs polishing
- Color: Silver / Black
- Dimensions: 3.5″(L) x 5″(W) x 6.6″ (H)
- Capacity: 3cups
- Item Weight: 0.5lbs
- Lid features a built-in micro filter
- Comfortable, black, soft-grip, handle
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Compact and easy to stored
- Ideal for home, office or camping
- Comes gift boxed
- 5 year warranty
- Made in Holland
If you choose to get the 8 Cup Sara Cucina French Coffee Maker Press found here, you can quickly make enough coffee for you and your friends or family.