12-Piece Microfiber Cloths
The 12-Piece Microfiber Cloths by Sara Cucina is known for its incredible ability to quickly absorb spills, degrease surfaces, and remove 99% of bacteria with just water alone – No chemicals needed!
Are Microfiber Cloths Worth It?
If you are wondering if microfiber cloths are really that much different from other standard cleaning cloths, then the answer is, yes! The difference lies in the fact that this type of cloth requires less manual labor to clean the same area and that they do not require anything more to clean an area then just water. These microfiber cloths are environmentally friendly and can be washed and reused hundreds of times before starting to show any signs of wear.
- Set of 12, textured, microfiber cloths
- Comes in 3 Italian inspired colors: 3 Red, 3 White and 3 Green
- Made from a blend of 88% polyester and 12% polyamide
- Dimensions: 16″ (L) x 16″ (W)
- Item Weight: 0.5lbs
- Ultra soft and non-abrasive with reinforced borders
- Can be used wet or dry to clean surfaces
- Cleans without detergents, chemicals, or polishes
- Provides lint and streak free results
- Removes up to 99% of dust, dirt and other residues on their own
- Absorbs several times its own weight
- Easy to use, low maintenance cost, and more eco-friendly than paper towels
- Exceptionally long-lasting and machine washable
- Comes carded
- 1 year warranty
- Made in Italy
Sara Cucina also carries other scratch resistant products including the 12-Piece Microfiber Quilted Kitchen Dishcloth Set in pretty pastels as well as a 3-Piece Foam Sponge Sara Scrubby Pack in green/white/red or in a fun, 3-Piece Sara Scrubby Pack in multi-colored designs.