The Sara Cucina In or Out of the Sink Dish Washing Station is a great solution for washing your dishes and utensils when you have limited space.
- This versatile Dish Washing Station works perfectly on the counter or in the sink
- The dish pan serves as a handy place to put dirty dishes as they accumulate. If you put them in the sink, you’ll have to unload the sink first before you can start washing
- Using a dish pan will help you to conserve water (and money) over using a big sink to wash just a few items
- If you do not have a double sink, the dish pan can be used for rinsing dishes, a quick disinfectant dip or soaking stuck-on food
- Even if you have a large or double sink, using a dish pan will protect your dishes from chips that can come when they hit the harder surfaces of stainless steel, stone or porcelain
- Use the dish drainer to hold your clean, wet dishes in place. You can either let them air-dry or finish up by drying with a lint-free microfiber cloth. To keep your counters water-free, place the drainer on an absorbent towel, rubber mat or baking sheet with edges
- As a side note, dish pans are also great for soaking laundry and other household tasks
- Can be easily sanitized with soap and water or with a cleaning spray
- 2 – Piece Set
- Sturdy, plastic construction
- BPA free
- Color: White / Grey
- Dimensions: 14″ (L) x 11″ (W) x 7″ (H)
- Item Weight: 1lb
- Comes carded
- Makes a thoughtful housewarming gift
- Great for college and university students
- 1 year warranty
- Made in Thailand
If you are looking for a little pop of color or something to protect your countertop from possible scratches, then check out the 3-Piece Microfiber Dish Drying Mat by Sara Cucina, which can absorb up to 4 times its weight in water while radiating moisture from the point of origin to keep your countertop dry. These clothes come in multi-colored pattern shown here or in a black and white pattern shown here.
There are no reviews yet.