Pasta Cutter by Sara Cucina
The single-bladed, steel Pasta Cutter by Sara Cucina can be used to cleanly cut through pastry, producing an even edge, and it can also be used to score pastry to create patterns and designs, or to leave air holes for venting.
- Food safe, single, fluted, stainless steel cutting wheel
- Sustainably sourced, 100% toxic free, beech wood
- Dimensions: 6.9″ (L) x 1″ (W)
- Item Weight: 0.5lbs
- Perfect for Lasagna, Ravioli, Farfalle, and making decorative edges on pastry and lattice pie crusts
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry
- Compact for easy storage
- Comes gift boxed
- Comes carded
- 1 year warranty
- Made in Italy
There are no reviews yet.