The 9″ Offset Baking Spatulas by Sara Cucina Is Every Baker’s Secret Weapon!
The smaller 9″ Offset Baking Spatula is well-known for creating dramatic whirls of frosting or whipping cream on cakes, cupcakes and cookies. You can also make gorgeous swirls on mash potatoes or shepherds pie! It is also the perfect tool for swooping dips and smearing condiments on sandwiches. Its bluntness makes it ideal for running along the sides of a pan quickly and smoothly to release it contents, popping out muffins, lifting out pizza or transferring cookies to a cooling rack. The spatula also does double duty to level off batter and to top off measuring cups.
- Classic Offset Baking Spatula is designed to perform to your exacting standards while adding functional beauty to your table
- One piece design constructed of durable, food safe, 18/10 stainless steel, which will last for years to come
- Aesthetically pleasing with a gleaming mirror finish that never needs polishing
- Dimensions: 9″ (L) x 0.7″ (W) x 0.3″ (H)
- Item Weight: 0.5lbs
- Color: Silver
- Small angled spatula with a 4.5″ blade – perfect for creating dramatic whirls
- Features a contoured handle with finger pad, which provides exceptional comfort and control while decorating your desserts
- Flexible stainless steel blade is the perfect thickness for gliding over surfaces
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Hangs for easy storage
- Made in Japan
Make icing your cakes easier with the Revolving Cake Stand by Catering Line.
Complete the Collection:
The Offset Baking Spatulas by Sara Cucina also comes in a convenient 14″ size with a 9.4″ blade, which is great for frosting cakes and brownies.