Pasta Drying Rack by Sara Cucina
The worst thing that can happen after making a delicious batch of fresh pasta is seeing all of your hard work sticking together in one big heap! The Pasta Drying Rack by Sara Cucina is an effective way to dry a wide range of pasta without clumping or sticking. This light weight, yet sturdy, stackable, rack works great and it can be easily disassembled when not in use.
- Ideal for drying fresh homemade pasta, mushrooms, spices or flowers
- Constructed of sustainably sourced, 100% toxic free, beech wood
- Item Weight: 1lb
- Easily stacks one on top of another
- Food safe, ABS mesh allows pasta to dry quickly without leaving marks on the dough
- Wide holes for better air flow
- Hand wash recommended
- Disassembles for easy storage
- Comes carded
- 3 year warranty
- Made in Italy
If you are looking for a top rated pasta machine, then check out the renowned Atlas Wellness 150 Pasta Maker by Marcato here along with the interchangeable Atlas 150 pasta attachments and Pastadrive motor, which can convert the Atlas 150 from manual to electric.