Pepper Mill by Vitantonio
Add class and style to your kitchen and dining room table with the patented Pepper Mill by Vitantonio. This beautiful acrylic mill is fully adjustable and effortlessly grinds whole peppercorns to your desired consistency.
Types of Grinds Used by the Pepper Mill:
A fine grind is useful when you require a fine even distribution of the flavor where little or no pepper will be noticeable like in soups, sauces, and entrees featuring white meats, and fish.
A medium grind is a general purpose grind to season meats, fish, shellfish, poultry, soups, stews, pasta, as well as savory foods.
Coarse ground pepper is best suited for marinades, hearty meats, salads and any dish in which the pepper flavor is to be noticed. A coarse grind works great for pepper-seared steaks, burgers, and filets where you are looking for dark crust with big flakes of pepper.
For Best Results Using the Pepper Mill:
- Use only dry, hard, whole peppercorns that are 1/4″ or 5mm or less in diameter
- Constructed of clear acrylic
- Comes in your choice of 2 sizes:
7″ (H) x 2.5″ (W). Capacity: 0.50g. Item Weight: .5lbs
10″ (H) x 3″ (W). Capacity: 0.80g. Item Weight: .5lbs
- Ideal for everyday use
- Easy to refill, simply unscrew the top of each mill to refill it
- Classic Grind Adjustment: Turn the top knob tighter (clockwise) for finer grinds; looser (counter-clockwise) for coarser grinds
- Patented high quality stainless steel core mechanism that is designed to grind whole peppercorns only
- Releases maximum flavor and aroma by first cracking each peppercorn before it is ground
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Comes gift boxed
- 10 year warranty
- Made in Italy
*Note: Peppercorns not included