Stainless Steel Food Mill by Catering Line
When choosing a food mill, the Stainless Steel Food Mill by Catering Line checks all of the boxes. It has a roomy bowl, sturdy stainless steel construction, 3 interchangeable disks, and a blade that rides close to the bottom of the mill, which makes it possible to mash and strain foods in one fell swoop!
This mill is ideal for making tomato sauces, by removing the skin, pulp, and seeds, while collecting all juices. It can be used for making mashing potatoes or for grinding up apples to make applesauce without the headache of picking out seeds. It is also a great for making jellies and jams and utilizes more of the fruit when compared to using a sieve for straining.
- Constructed of durable, food safe, 18/10 stainless steel, which will last for years to come
- Aesthetically pleasing with a gleaming mirror finish that never needs polishing
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 5″ (L) x 8″ (W) x 4.7″ (H)
- Diameter: 9.4″
- Item Weight: 4lbs
- Manual operation
- Comes with a spring-loaded lever with a suitable tension for easy disc exchange and assembly
- Comes with 3 stainless steel grinding discs for preparing foods of fine, medium and coarse textures in no time flat
- The fine disks work well for jellies and baby food
- The medium disk works well for vegetable soups and homemade gnocchi
- The large disk works well for apple sauce and mashed potatoes
- Ergonomic design for smooth turning
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Comes gift boxed
- Perfect for gifting
- 5 year warranty
- Made in Italy
If you are looking for a good quality spoon to scoop out the contents your bowl, then check out the Shovel Head Wooden Spoon by Vitantonio shown here.