The Tapering 20″ Rolling Pin by Catering Line is traditionally used to roll out circles of dough for pastries as the pin easily pivots on the center enabling the pin to apply pressure wherever necessary to keep the dough uniform in thickness.
- Classic, one-piece design, constructed of 1sustainably sourced, 100% toxic free, beech wood
- Dimensions: 20″ (L) x 3″ (W)
- Item Weight: 0.5lbs
- Tapered ends
- Pivots on the center enabling the pin to apply pressure wherever necessary to keep the dough uniform in thickness
- Resists rot and splitting and has superior strength and longevity
- Ideal for rolling out circles of dough for pastries or croissants
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry
- Occasionally coat with food-grade mineral oil to keep the wood looking its best
- Comes bulk
- 1 year warranty
- Made in Slovenia
*Note: Each Tapering 20″ Rolling Pin by Catering Line is unique. Therefore, the item that you receive may differ slightly from the pattern and color shown in the product description.
There are no reviews yet.