Chateau Corkscrew by Catering Line
The big draw of this crowd-pleasing, classic corkscrew is that it opens bottles with minimal effort, thanks to two wide-winged arms that apply pressure on the cork.The Chateau Corkscrew is easy to use. Simply twist the corkscrew at the cork’s center, twist the knob, penetrate the worm into the cork, and pull down both wings to extract the cork. Uncorking is very smooth, with no jerking or sudden stops. This classic wine opener is very popular for its small profile and general reliability.
- Constructed of durable cast aluminum, which will last for years to come
- Aesthetically pleasing with a brushed finish
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 1.3″ (L) x 2.7″ (W) x 7.7″ (H)
- Item Weight: 0.5lbs
- Classic winged corkscrew design makes removing corks simple and easy
- The elegant handle also functions as a bottle cap opener, which is ideal for opening up beer, soda, and juice
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Perfect gift for the wine enthusiast
- Comes gift boxed
- Perfect for gifting
- 5 year warranty
- Made in Italy
Wine and cheese is a perfect pairing. Why not check out this stylish cutting board to use as a charcuterie board and this gorgeous cheese knife for serving cheese.
There are no reviews yet.