The classic Marcato Round Stamp easily cuts and seals pasta dough for authentic homemade ravioli using meat, vegetable, or cheese filling.
- Round Shaped Stamp with classic fluted edges constructed of food grade, die cast aluminum
- Easy grip, light weight handle constructed of sustainably sourced, 100% toxic free, beech wood
- Comes in your choice of 2 sizes: 2.2″ or 3.1″
- Item Weight: 0.5lbs
- Easy to use, simply spoon filling onto dough and top with another sheet of dough, press down firmly with ravioli stamp to cut and seal the ravioli pasta
- Ideal for making uniform-sized ravioli, mini pizzas, and even cookies into round shapes
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry
- Occasionally coat the handle with food-grade mineral oil to keep the wood looking its best
- Compact for easy storage
- Comes with a hang tag
- 5 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
Complete the Collection:
A creative, fun, and multifunctional tool, the Marcato Round Stamp is one of seven shapes that Marcato offers in their stamp collection!
Check out the other 5 Marcato Stamp Shapes that Artisan carries: flower, round, oval, square, and star
*Note: Artisan Cooking does not currently have the triangle stamp in stock
There are no reviews yet.