The classic Marcato Heart Stamp perfectly cuts and seals pasta dough for authentic, homemade ravioli regardless if you are using a meat, vegetable, or cheese filling. This ravioli stamp allows you to make gorgeous, heart-shaped pasta that is sure to impress your family and friends!
- Constructed of food grade die cast aluminum, which guarantees a clean cut
- Comes in your choice of 2 sizes:
Dimensions of 2.2 inch stamp: 2.2″ (L) x 3.1″ (W)
Dimensions of 3.1 inch stamp: 3.1″ (L) x 3.1″ (W)
- Item weight: 0.5lbs
- Engraved handles constructed of sustainably sourced, 100% toxic free, beech wood
- Only gentle pressure is required to cut and seal the dough
- The size of the stamps are excellent for creating snacks, featuring different types of ravioli filling, and making appetizers
- The heart shape stamp would make an excellent choice for special occasions like weddings, showers, and Valentine’s Day!
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry
- Comes gift boxed
- 2 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
Complete the Collection:
A creative, fun, and multifunctional tool, the Marcato HeartStamp is one of seven shapes that Marcato offers in their stamp collection!
Check out the 5 other stamp shapes that Artisan carries (Artisan Cooking does not currently have the triangle stamp in stock): flower, round, oval, square, and star.
There are no reviews yet.