Get creative in the kitchen with the two-in-one Marcato Sun/Flower Corzetti stamp, the only stamp in the Marcato collection featuring a design on each end.
Corzetti is an embossed piece of pasta dough that dates back to the Renaissance era and resembles a big coin. According to Marcato, corzetti was also used in “ancient times by noble families who would stamp their own coat of arms onto the pasta, to emphasize the importance of lineage”. Nowadays, corzetti is typically seen in the Italian regions of Liguria and Tuscany.
In modern times, the Marcato Sun/Flower Corzetti Stamp embosses an eye-catching sun or flower design onto small and thin rounds of pasta. The Sun/Flower and all of the other Marcato Corzetti Pasta Stamps will create grooves in the dough that will trap sauce and boost flavor.
- Includes 1 doubled ended Sun/Flower Corzetti Stamp – No base / cutter included
- Base and cutters constructed of sustainably sourced, 100% toxic free, beech wood
- Dimensions of Sun/Flower Corzetti Stamp: 2” base diameter, 2” height
- Item Weight: 0.5lbs
- Requires only a gentle pressure to create a perfectly molded 2” corzetti
- Ideal for firmer dough, such as pasta and even shortbread cookies!
- The stamp creates grooves in the dough that will trap sauce and boost flavor
- Easily cleaned with a cloth or brush, NOT dishwasher safe
- Occasionally coat with food-grade mineral oil to keep the wood looking its best
- Easily stored due to compact size
- Fits in with any kitchen aesthetic
- Comes gift boxed
- 2 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
Check out our other Marcato Corzetti products here.
There are no reviews yet.