The classic Lily Corzetti Stamp by Marcato produces an embossed piece of pasta dough or shortbread cookies that resembles a big coin.
Corzetti is an embossed piece of pasta dough that dates back to the Renaissance era and resembles a big coin. According to Marcato, corzetti was also used in “ancient times by noble families who would stamp their own coat of arms onto the pasta, to emphasize the importance of lineage”. Nowadays, corzetti is typically seen in the Italian regions of Liguria and Tuscany.
In modern times, the Marcato Lily Corzetti Stamp embosses an eye-catching lily design onto small and thin rounds of pasta. The lily and all of the other Marcato Corzetti Pasta Stamps will create grooves in the dough that will trap sauce and boost flavor.
- Easy grip, light weight stamp constructed of sustainably sourced, 100% toxic free, beech wood
- Dimensions: 2″ (L) x 2″ (W) x 6″ (H)
- Item Weight: 0.5lbs
- Easy to use, simply press down firmly with the stamp to produce a beautiful lily design
- Grooves in the dough trap sauce and boost flavor
- Ideal for making uniformly embossed pasta or shortbread cookies
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry
- Occasionally coat the handle with food-grade mineral oil to keep the wood looking its best
- Compact for easy storage
- Comes gift boxed
- 1 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!