Get creative in the kitchen with the Marcato Spiral Corzetti Stamp, the only individual stamp in the Marcato collection featuring a dual-purpose base for cutting pasta dough into small circles as well as serving as a base for the dough to be officially stamped into a spiral corzetti.
Corzetti is an embossed piece of pasta dough that dates back to the Renaissance era and resembles a big coin. According to Marcato, corzetti was also used in “ancient times by noble families who would stamp their own coat of arms onto the pasta, to emphasize the importance of lineage”. Nowadays, corzetti is typically seen in the Italian regions of Liguria and Tuscany.
- Set includes 1 spiral corzetti stamp and 1 dual purpose base / cutter
- Base and cutters constructed of sustainably sourced, 100% toxic free, beech wood
- Dimensions of Spiral Stamp: 2” base diameter, 1.6” cutter height
- Item Weight: 0.5lbs
- Requires only a gentle pressure to create a perfectly molded 2” round, corzetti
- Ideal for firmer dough, such as pasta and even shortbread cookies!
- The stamp creates grooves in the dough that will trap sauce and boost flavor
- Easily cleaned with a cloth or brush, NOT dishwasher safe
- Occasionally coat with food-grade mineral oil to keep the wood looking its best
- Easily stored due to compact size
- Fits in with any kitchen aesthetic
- Comes gift boxed
- 2 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
Check out our other Marcato Corzetti products here.