Traditional Italian Pasta Guitar by Sara Cucina
The Traditional Italian Pasta Guitar by Sara Cucina features a rustic, guitar-like design that is used to cut spaghetti strands.
- Constructed of sustainably sourced, 100% toxic free, beech wood
- Features durable, food safe, stainless steel wire strings
- Dual-sided unit produces 3mm and 6mm noodles
- Dimensions: 17.5″ (L) x 8.5″ (W) x 3.5″ (H)
- Item Weight: 2lbs
- Designed to cut spaghetti strands
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry
- Occasionally coat with food-grade mineral oil to keep the wood looking its best
- Comes in a white box
- 1 year warranty
- Made in Italy
*Note: Each Italian Pasta Guitar by Sara Cucina is unique. Therefore, the item that you receive may differ slightly from the pattern and color shown in the product description.
It you are looking for a pasta drying rack, then why not check out the Pasta Drying Rack by Sara Cucina here.