When it comes to making pasta, Marcato’s Black Atlas 150 Pasta Machine stands head and shoulders above all others. It’s the only pasta machine on the market that the rollers and cutters do not release heavy metals on the dough.
The Marcato Black Atlas 150 is one of Marcato’s most popular pasta machines with an eye-catching black and silver exterior that is sure to give a sophisticated pop of color to your kitchen.
All of the Marcato Atlas 150 colored machines are compatible with the optional and interchangeable Atlas 150 pasta attachments and Pastadrive motor, which can convert the Atlas 150 from manual to electric.
Without any extra compatible accessories, the Black Marcato Atlas 150 can make pasta sheets or lasagne up to 150mm (7”) wide and comes with 1 double-headed detachable pasta accessory designed for cutting pasta sheets into 1.6mm tagliolini and 6mm fettuccine.
If more pasta shapes are desired, Marcato offers 10 interchangeable cutting heads that can cut pasta dough into the following pasta shapes: Pappardelle, Reginette, Mafaldine, Lasagnette, Trenette, Linguine, Vermicelli, Spaghetti, Spaghetti Chitarra, and Capellini.
- Dimensions: 6” (L) x 7” (W) x 5.5” (H)
- Item Weight: 6.5lbs
- Color: Black / Silver
- Exterior construction of the highest quality aluminum
- Anodised aluminum rollers have a rough surface which translates to the pasta dough making it more porous and better able to bind to sauces/other condiments
- Combs and scrapers are made of polymeric resin, an exclusive feature of Marcato’s as it guarantees no harmful metal dust particles transfer to the dough
- 10 position dial with matching black surface that regulates pasta sheet thickness from 0.5mm to 4.8mm
- Includes table clamp and non-slip, rubber feet for added stability and ease of use
- Manual crank with matching black handle
- Produces lasagne, tagliolini, and fettuccine without any extra/optional pasta accessories
- Easily cleaned with a cloth, NOT safe for dishwasher use
- Instructional manual with recipes included
- Comes gift boxed
- 10 year warranty
- Made by the Marcato family in Italy – the leader in producing pasta machines and their accessories since the 1930s!
Range of Pasta Thickness Styles
Furthermore the Marcato Atlas Wellness 150 provides a great range in choosing the thickness of the pasta sheets you can produce regardless of the style of pasta you are going for. With a total of 10 different settings you can be well on your way to creating a highly personalized meal with all the bragging rights that entails.
Full Chart Below:
|Regulator||Pasta sheet thickness|
|n.0||≈ 4.8 mm|
|n.1||≈ 3.7 mm|
|n.2||≈ 3.1 mm|
|n.3||≈ 2.4 mm|
|n.4||≈ 1.8 mm|
|n.5||≈ 1.5 mm|
|n.6||≈ 1.0 mm|
|n.7||≈ 0.8 mm|
|n.8||≈ 0.6 mm|
|n.9||≈ 0.5 mm|
Considering the immense success of the model it is not surprising that Marcato has heavily expanded on the customization and functionality of the Atlas Wellness 150. Color was naturally one of the first things they added making this model available in eight different color including: Red, Pink, Green, Blue, Black, Copper, Silver, and Chrome Steel.
The Marcato Black Atlas 150 Pasta Machine has everything: sleek design, sturdy materials, efficient usage, and enough functionally to make Marcato’s Atlas Wellness 150 the only pasta making machine you’ll ever need. All we can say is that you will defiantly not regret this one of a kind pasta maker.